As much as I would love to do this, I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves. But surely we should at least wait until we have some more members before arranging any sort of national conference? And if we're going to do this, I'd recommend giving more than just two weeks notice.
I'll be there if the rest of you guys want to do this though. I'd suggest meeting up somewhere in the English midlands as it is kind of a central point in the UK.