Current Board was elected during the ordinary General Assembly 2016 of the PPI held 23rd & 24th July 2016 in Berlin / Germany.
- Chairperson – Guillaume Saouli / Pirate Party of Switzerland *)
- Vice-Chairperson – Bailey Lamon / Pirate Party of Canada
- General Secretary – Thomas Gaul / Pirate Party of Germany *)
- Treasurer – Keith L. Goldstein / Pirate Party of Israel
- Board Member – Andrew Reitemeyer / Pirate Party of New Zealand *)
- Board Member – Raymond Johansen / Pirate Party of Norway
- Board member – Koen de Voegt / Pirate Party of Belgium *)
The roles of Treasurer and General Secretary have been assigned during the inaugural board meeting on 31.07.2016 . According to the statutes each role is to be assigned to a Member of the Board.
The General Assembly has also elected four alternate board members, who have the task of filling up the vacancies in the board as they occur, in the following order of succession:
- Alternate Board member Nikolay Voronov / PP-RU *)
- Alternate Board member Patrick Schiffer / PP-DE
- Alternate Board member Adam Wolf / PP-DE *)
- Alternate Board member Gregory Engels / PP-DE
Previous boards can be found here: Previous boards
*) Elected for two years – in office until 2018