Current Board was elected during the ordinary General Assemblies 2016/2017 of the PPI held 23rd & 24th July 2016 in Berlin / Germany and on the 24th & 25th November 2017 in Geneva / Switzerland.
- Chairperson – Guillaume Saouli / Pirate Party of Switzerland (2016-2018) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chairperson – Bailey Lamon / Pirate Party of Canada (2017-2019) / email@example.com
- General Secretary – Keith Goldstein / Pirate Party of Israel (2017-2019) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Thomas Gaul / Pirate Party of Germany (2016-2018) / email@example.com
- Board Member – Adam Wolf / Pirate Party of Germany (2016-2018) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member – Raymond Johansen / Pirate Party of Norway (2017-2019) / email@example.com
- Board member – Koen de Voegt / Pirate Party of Belgium (2016-2018) / firstname.lastname@example.org
The roles of Treasurer and General Secretary had been assigned during the inaugural board meeting on 10.12.2017 . According to the statutes each role is to be assigned to a Member of the Board.
The General Assembly has also elected four alternate board members, who have the task of filling up the vacancies in the board as they occur, in the following order of succession:
Alternate Board member Adam Wolf / PP-DE (2016-2018)*)
- Alternate Board member Etienne Evelline / PP-FR (2017-2019)
- Alternate Board member Daniel Dantas Prazeres / PP-BR (2017-2019)
- Alternate Board Member Gregory Engels / PP-DE (2017-2019)
Previous boards can be found here: Previous boards
*) Adam Wolf succeded Nikolay Voronov as board member on 12.08.2018 after the seat had been declared vacant